Ilyichevsk - Varna
Last amendment: 1 Aug 2011
Lines: Ilyichevsk - Varna, Varna - Ilyichevsk
Applies to passengers.
Attention: fares are for one passenger travelling in one direction.
Description of cabin
USD per passenger
UAH per passenger
|1-3 room «Senior Suite» (outside with shower and WC)||A1 (single accommodation)||200||1600|
|A2 (double accommodation)||150||1200|
|A3 (additional berth for third passenger)||100||800|
|«Junior Suite» (outside with shower and WC)||B (double accommodation)||120||960|
|B3 (additional berth for third passenger)||90||720|
|2 - berth cabin (outside with shower and WC)||C (double accommodation)||100||800|
|C3 (additional berth for third passenger)||90||720|
|4- berth cabin (outside with shower and WC)||E (quadruple accommodation)||80||640|
|E5 (additional berth for fifth passenger)||70||560|
1. Terms applicable to tickets:
1.1. Discounts for children:
- Children aged between 5 and 12 years are subject to 50% discount off the adult fare with a separate berth and board provided.
- Children aged between 1 and 5 years are subject to 70% discount off the adult fare without a separate berth and board provided.
- Children aged between 0-1 year are subject to 90% discount off the adult fare without a separate berth and board provided.
Notes: Children aged 5 years and more must occupy a separate berth at the cabin.
1.2. Fare includes 3-time meals in the vessel's restaurant.
1.3. Fare includes obligatory transport accident insurance throughout the voyage in accordance with the Decree of Cabinet of Ukraine dated August 14, 1996 with the liability limit of UAH 51 000.
1.4. Fare includes IMTP embarkation/disembarkation port charge.
1.5. Passenger accommodation using an additional folding berth at the category "C3" and "E5" is allowed in two cases only:
- If all stationary berths in the coming voyage are already sold out.
- In the case of a group of passengers buying all tickets to the same cabin, including additional folding berth.
- Selling an additional berth in the category "A" and "B3" is possible only in case passengers are a family or at mutual consent of all three passengers simultaneously buying tickets in this cabin. Fare for the additional berth at the category "A" and "B3" cabins is charged in accordance with "A3" and "B3" cells.
2. Ticket cancellation:
- Passengers canceling the ticket not later than 3 days before departure are entitled to 100% refund.
- Passengers canceling the ticket not later than 2 days before departure are entitled to 75% refund.
- Passengers canceling the ticket not later than 24 hours before departure are entitled to 50% refund.
- Passengers canceling the ticket less than 24 hours before departure are entitled to 25% refund.
- Passengers canceling the ticket after departure are not entitled to any refund.
Notwithstanding the above, 100% refund can be allowed at sole discretion of Carrier provided the refund applied for is caused by the circumstances beyond control of passenger and supported by corresponding documents.
Each passenger occupying a separate berth is entitled to carry 100 kg or 0.5 cub m of luggage in cabin free of charge. Luggage in excess of allowed rate will be charged in accordance with cargo tariffs.